- 2 T. butter
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 2 T. flour
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/8 t. each of onion powder, salt
- 3/4 c. Grated cheddar cheese (sharp good, but not necessary)
- 2 c. water
- 1 c. uncooked, noodles
- Cheddar cheese sauce: Melt butter & cream cheese in a small saucepan. Stir in flour, and add milk, stirring constantly until thick. Add the onion powder, salt, and cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheddar cheese melts, and take off the heat.
- Prepare the noodles: Bring the 2 c. water to a boil and add the noodles. Cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Finishing: Drain noodles and stir the cheddar cheese mixture into it until mixed well. Yield: serves 4
Reviews for Gourmet Mac and Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review