- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- Sauce ingredients:
- 12 beef bouillon cubes
- 6 cups water
- 2 cup Italian Bread crunbs
- 4 teasspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons accent
- 4 teaspoons worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 3 ounce cans potted meat (Armour makes it)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, or salt to taste
- Mix the ground chuck and ground sirloin together, and make 10 patties.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together, bring to a boil, turn down the heat and bring to a slow simmer.
- Put the hamburger patties in the sauce.
- Simmer on very low heat, stirring occasionaly with a spatula being carefull not to break up the patties. Yield: serves 10
Reviews for Famous Wimpy Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review