- crescent rolls , eggs sausage or bacon, cheese
- RE: I am responsible for breakfast the morning after Thanksgiving!
- A favorite at our house that I will be making is a recipe from taste of home a couple of years ago. Quick and delicious.
- Spray 9X12 casserole dish and cover the bottom with 1 roll of crescent rolls. Press seams together to seal
- Cook 1 pound of favorite sausage (I usually do this the night before)
- Place sausage over cresent roll dough.
- Slightly beat 5 eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper and add 2 tablespoons milk. Pour eggs over sausage.
- Sprinkle top with shredded cheese - about 1 cup
- Bake 20-25 minutes @400 until crust is brown and eggs are set.
- Cut into squares and serve with fresh fruit and you have a wonderful and quick breakfast Yield: serves 1
Reviews for Crescent Roll Breakfast Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review