This is a recipe from my late sister, Sherry. I have been cooking for almost 50 years and most of my mentors have since passed, everytime I make something they used to make, it gives me a connection to them.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 3/4 cups butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 2 1.5 ounce packages instant chocolate pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- cherries, chopped nuts,chocolate chips etc for topping optional
- Mix flour, butter, and walnuts together and pack into a 9x13 pan.Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Combine 1 of the containers of whipped topping, sugar and cream cheese and place on top of cooled crust.
- Mix pudding mix and milk until thickened and place over the cream cheese mixture
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings.
- Refridgerate. Yield: serves 10
Reviews for Chocolate Lush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review