Our pastor's wife gave me this recipe many years ago. I took it to our school's appetizer social and it was a big hit. Everyone wanted the recipe. AND it's so simple to make.
- 3 11oz. cans mexicorn, drained
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. chopped jalapeno chilies
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Pour into 9x13x2 casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with tortilla or corn chips. Yield: serves 12
Reviews for Baked Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review