- 2-8oz.cod loin.Cut loins in half.
- 2 sleeves ritz crackers crushed
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup finley chopped onion
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/2 TBSP minced garlic
- 2-3 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. imitation crab meat chopped
- 8 oz. vegetable broth or water
- Place cod loins in lightly oiled baking dish.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Finley crush cracker crumbs in medium bowl,set aside. In large saute pan melt butter over med-high heat.When melted add onion ,garlic,celery.Cook until soften.Stir butter mixture into crushed crackers.Stir in parmesan,crabmeat and add broth or water to moisten.Add salt and pepper. Mixture should be moist enough to hold together not dry.
- Place stuffing on top of cod loins.Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.Bake uncovered 25 minutes. Yield: serves 4
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Baked Cod with Crabmeat Stuffing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review