- 1 can (8 count) of Grand biscuits (butter tastin)
- 1 16 oz can of apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 cinammon red hots or 1 tsp of cinammon
- carmel ice cream topping-heated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix apple pie filling, sugar and cinammon together in medium bowl. Put to the side.
- Take 2 biscuits and overlap together.
- Use flour to help roll the 2 biscuits into 1 big biscuit.
- Place 1/3 of apple mixture in center of biscuit. Fold biscuit over and seal the sides with a fork. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Bake as directed on can.
- Top each Apple Pie Biscuit with warmed carmel.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (if desired) Yield: serves 4
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Apple Pie Biscuits(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review