- 3/4 c butter
- 3/4 c sugar
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 c rolled oats (minute oatmeal is best)
- 1 c flaked coconut
- 1 package of butterscotch chips
- 1. Preheat oven 375 degrees
- 2.Beat the butter and the sugars together. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 3. Mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and gradually add this to the butter mixture and blend well. Add the oatmeal, coconut and butterscotch chips.
- 3. Drop by spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Yield: serves 48
Reviews for Coconut Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review