A.P. cookies/cakes are very popular in PENNSYLVANIA AMISH COUNTRY.You can't go to a church bake sale without running into one.
- Mix together:
- 3 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Add and mix well:
- 1 stick of soft margarine
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix together to make a soft dough.
- Take small lumps and roll in the palm of your hand, press onto a cookie sheet into about 1/4 inch rounds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
- Excellent for dipping into coffee or milk! Yield: serves 0
Reviews for A.P. COOKIES
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review