- 1-1/2 pound bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Iceberg lettuce
- pepper an salt to taste
- Toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 11/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon and lettuce over hot dip. Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds, crackers, or pita chips.. Yield: serves 6
Reviews for **BLT Dip**(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review