- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, cheese and onions; add in potatoes; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Comforting Potato Casserole
Sort By :
"It needs salt and pepper...then it's great."
"I agree it is tasteless, and I will never make it again."
"I made this for dinner tonight. Was excited because of all the reviews that said it was so great. I cut the recipe in half as it is just the two of us. Neither one of us liked it. It was way to creamy and very bland. Sorry for the bad review. Maybe our taste buds are different than most people."
"Everytime i make this its a "winner winner potatoe casserole dinner!" i have 2 make a HUGE party tray of it cuz it goes so quickly!"
"This is the best recipe. Be sure to use a 9 x 13 pan."