After enjoying this creamy, snazzed-up potato casserole at a wedding dinner, my daughters and I asked the caterer to share the recipe. Because it can be made ahead, it's a great recipe for busy cooks. —Darlis Wilfer, West Bend, Wisconsin
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, cheese and onions; add in potatoes; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Comforting Potato Casserole in Taste of Home April/May 2007, p11
Reviews for Comforting Potato Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review