Comforting Peach Cobblers Recipe
Made from standard pantry ingredients, these yummy peach cobblers from Tootie Zwiebel of Wapakoneta, Ohio are at home on a table for two.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening, melted
- 2 slices day-old white bread, crusts removed
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1. Divide the peaches between two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the sugar, flour, egg and shortening. Spread over bread; place over peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 457 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 76g carbohydrate (60g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Comforting Peach Cobblers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC