Made from standard pantry ingredients, these yummy peach cobblers from Tootie Zwiebel of Wapakoneta, Ohio are at home on a table for two.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening, melted
- 2 slices day-old white bread, crusts removed
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Divide the peaches between two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the sugar, flour, egg and shortening. Spread over bread; place over peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Comforting Peach Cobblers in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p21
Reviews for Comforting Peach Cobblers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review