Comforting Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the soup, water, onion and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through. Stir in cheese until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in hash browns.
- 2. Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 3 servings.
2/3 cup equals 202 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 595 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Comforting Hash Brown Casserole
"I made it with low fat cream of chicken soup and low fat cheese and it was delious. I will be making this again and again."