Comforting Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the soup, water, onion and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through. Stir in cheese until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in hash browns.
- 2. Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 3 servings.
2/3 cup: 202 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 595mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Comforting Hash Brown Casserole
"I made it with low fat cream of chicken soup and low fat cheese and it was delious. I will be making this again and again."