Comforting Creamy Banana Pudding Recipe
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 34 vanilla wafers
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in sour cream. Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Place half of the vanilla wafers in an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Top with half of the pudding mixture, half of the bananas, then remaining wafers, bananas and pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
One serving equals 210 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.