Comforting Creamy Banana Pudding Recipe
"Our family has made this comforting old-fashioned treat a tradition for holidays, birthdays and Sunday dinners," writes Kelly Shealy of Barnwell, South Carolina.
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 34 vanilla wafers
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in sour cream. Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Place half of the vanilla wafers in an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Top with half of the pudding mixture, half of the bananas, then remaining wafers, bananas and pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Banana Pudding in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p23
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Comforting Creamy Banana Pudding(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2012
You've got to be kidding, right? Southern--England or Australia?
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Pudding Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >