Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 2 quarts water
- 8 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 6-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon to a boil. Add noodles; cook, uncovered, until tender, about 10 minutes. Do not drain. Add soup and chicken; heat through.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream. Sprinkle with minced parsley. Yield: 10-12 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy! My family all loved it."
"Great recipe, wonderful comforting taste. In a couple of the comments that I read it was said that this was more like a stroganoff than a soup. The solution is just use less noodles, I only used 4 cups."
"Wonderful soup...fills you up and the family love this recipe. Keep up the good work."
"Quick, easy, and amazing! When I make it though it is less like a soup and more like a stroganoff, but it is still so good!!!"
"My friend made this soup for us for dinner, and I LOVED it! but, it is not really a soup, its more like a dinner. but, I loved this recipe! 5 stars!"