Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 2 quarts water
- 8 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 6-1/2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon to a boil. Add noodles; cook, uncovered, until tender, about 10 minutes. Do not drain. Add soup and chicken; heat through.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream. Sprinkle with minced parsley. Yield: 10-12 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup(53)
Sort By :
Wonderful soup...fills you up and the family love this recipe. Keep up the good work.
Quick, easy, and amazing! When I make it though it is less like a soup and more like a stroganoff, but it is still so good!!!
My friend made this soup for us for dinner, and I LOVED it! but, it is not really a soup, its more like a dinner. but, I loved this recipe! 5 stars!
Even better than I expected and so easy to make!
I took this to a potluck yesterday and received many compliments. I, too, added carrots ( 1 can, drained, cut up a little in the can before adding to soup) and finely diced onion and celery (cooked in broth until soft the night before while I was cutting up the chicken). I agree that maybe 4 cups of noodles would have been plenty. Gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because all those noodles soaked up all the broth while it was on low in the crock pot during the party ,even with my adding lots of extra broth! It was so good, I will make it again but with less noodles and not for a long-standing-time event.
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Noodle Soup >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Soup >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Cream Soups >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >