- In a skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic in remaining butter until
- tender. Stir in pepper and remaining salt. Spoon over noodle
- mixture. Top with chicken. Pour the remaining white sauce over
- chicken. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Garnish with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 446 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 1,592 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.