- For frosting, in a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Let
- cool to room temperature, about 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, dissolve
- cocoa in boiling water; cool.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate; beat on low speed until combined, scraping
- sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in cocoa mixture.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate; spread with 1-1/2 cups
- frosting. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread remaining frosting
- over top and sides of cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 754 calories, 49 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 655 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 9 g protein.