- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Place carrots, squash and cauliflower in a shallow 3-qt. baking dish; set aside. In a small saucepan, saute garlic in 2 tablespoons butter for 1 minutes. Stir in the broth, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables; dot with remaining butter.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Colorful Veggie Coins
Sort By :
So flavorful! My son and husband did not like the cauliflower, but enjoyed all the other veggies. Will definitely make again!
I loved this! The best part was the cauliflower, for its softness, but everything was nice and flavorful.
Excellent side dish - full of flavor.
Very good, light flavor and tender veggies! I also added broccoli that I had on hand.
Very tasty. I had to bake mine a little less time otherwise they were too mushy. Loved the flavor and color medley! Have made this time and time again!