Colorful Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, onion and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine dressing mix, oil and vinegar; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 20 servings.
3/4 cup: 94 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Colorful Vegetable Salad
"I have added red, yellow, green and orange peppers as well as red cabbage to this and everyone loves it. They just add more color and flavor. Still excellent with or without my additions. You can't go wrong with this wonderful salad."
"Very easy recipe to make and very tasty. We let the veggies marinate for 2.5 hours instead of 3 hours as recommended and it was still good."
"My picky husband loves this salad."
"It was super easy and flavorful."