- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute squash in oil for 3 minutes. Add peas and tomatoes; saute 2-3 minutes longer or until squash is crisp-tender. Sprinkle with the parsley, lemon juice, coriander, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Vegetable Medley in Country Woman June/July 2007, p36
Reviews for Colorful Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review