Colorful Tuscan Bean Salad Recipe
Enjoy this colorful and refreshing Tuscan Bean Salad suggested by Cori Rothe from Livermore, California. It’s a “can’t-miss” side dish that’s jam-packed with juicy veggies, wonderful flavor and easy convenience.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until serving. Stir in basil. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (2/3 cup) equals 194 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 601 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC