Enjoy this colorful and refreshing Tuscan Bean Salad suggested by Cori Rothe from Livermore, California. It’s a “can’t-miss” side dish that’s jam-packed with juicy veggies, wonderful flavor and easy convenience.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until serving. Stir in basil. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tuscan Bean Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p20
Reviews for Colorful Tuscan Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review