- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium red tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Arrange spinach on a platter; top with tomato and cheese slices. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinegar and oil. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forColorful Tomato 'n' Mozzarella Salad
"So yummy! I chopped it all just to make it easier to dish and eat. Everyone loved it!"
"I don't like any type of salad dressings. it was still great--and simple to make. The fresh basil really makes this delicious."
"Skipped the spinach, just because I didn't have any. Still made a great side salad."