This is my twist on the popular tomato-mozzarella salad. Since the rest of the salad is so light, you can splurge with the fresh mozzarella! —Tari Ambler, Shorewood, Illinois
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium red tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Arrange spinach on a platter; top with tomato and cheese slices. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinegar and oil. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Tomato 'n' Mozzarella Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p31
Reviews for Colorful Tomato 'n' Mozzarella Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review