Colorful Tomato 'n' Mozzarella Salad Recipe
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium red tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Arrange spinach on a platter; top with tomato and cheese slices. Sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinegar and oil. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Colorful Tomato 'n' Mozzarella Salad(3)
Sort By :
So yummy! I chopped it all just to make it easier to dish and eat. Everyone loved it!
I don't like any type of salad dressings. it was still great--and simple to make. The fresh basil really makes this delicious.
Skipped the spinach, just because I didn't have any. Still made a great side salad.
More Recipe Collections
- Caprese Salad >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Salads >