- 1 pound ground beef
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Seasoned salt
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 cup shredded radishes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) peas, drained and mashed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Spread beef over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Fold tortillas over meat; press to seal. In a greased 10-in. skillet, brown tortillas in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Unfold tortillas. Top with cheese, radishes, onion, peas and tomatoes; fold up. Serve with hot pepper sauce. Yield: 10 tacos.
Originally published as Colorful Tacos in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p292
Reviews for Colorful Tacos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review