Colorful Spiral Pasta Salad Recipe
Tackle gatherings to go with a bright pasta salad. This tricolor toss-up with broccoli, tomatoes, olives and a hardworking dressing is the easiest one you could take. —Amanda Cable, Boxford, Massachusetts
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing with roasted red pepper and Parmesan
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 14 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 149 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 513 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Colorful Spiral Pasta Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC