- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing with roasted red pepper and Parmesan
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 14 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Colorful Spiral Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"Easy, healthy and oh so good!"
"I have made many versions of this recipe, and I have found that adding some FETA CHEESE is a wonderful addition to this dish. Also I tend to add Green and Red Bell Peppers since my kids like them so much."
"A summer favorite. I add a green, a red, an yellow and an orange sweet pepper."
"Quick, easy, and very good!!!!"