Colorful Spinach Salad
Complete the meal with Colorful Spinach Salad, a refreshing medley that says "springtime" with each bite.
Bagged spinach from the produce section hurries along the preparation of the salad that's topped with crunchy radishes, pretty slices of yellow summer squash and sweet chewy raising.
Dress it with a simple homemade balsamic vinaigrette or choose your favorite bottled dressing for even
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach, radishes, yellow squash and
- raisins. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, salt and
- pepper. Gradually whisk in oil. Serve with salad. Yield: 6 servings.