Colorful Rosemary Rice
Studded with veggies, this tasty rice makes a colorful and versatile side dish. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a
- boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5
- minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 162 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.