Studded with veggies, this tasty rice makes a colorful and versatile side dish. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Rosemary Rice in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p23
Reviews for Colorful Rosemary Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review