- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Rosemary Rice in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p23
Reviews for Colorful Rosemary Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2010
Easy to make and delicious. My husband (who normally doesn't like rice) and my daughter (who is not big on cooked carrots) couldn't get enough.
To make with regular rice - cook rice; saute other ingredients and mix into cooked rice; heat through