From Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, Adrian Martin writes, “My mom, Diane Harrison, serves this delicious vegetable dish pleasantly flavored with rosemary. It’s my favorite.”
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 5 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine vegetables. In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Roasted Veggies in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p8
Reviews for Colorful Roasted Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2014
"This was good but not great, I felt it was somewhat bland in flavor."
Reviewed May. 26, 2013
"I love the lemon tangyness. It's easy to make and it's light and tasty"
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2011
"I made this for a potluck and it was well received. It was quick and easy and I will make it againm"