Colorful Roasted Veggies Recipe
From Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, Adrian Martin writes, “My mom, Diane Harrison, serves this delicious vegetable dish pleasantly flavored with rosemary. It’s my favorite.”
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 5 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine vegetables. In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper until blended. Drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Roasted Veggies in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p8
Reviews for Colorful Roasted Veggies(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review