- if needed.)
- Remove from the heat; immediately cool according to a manufacturer's
- directions until pressure is completely reduced. Meanwhile, cook
- noodles according to package directions. Stir tomato and reserved
- green pepper into the pork mixture. Combine flour and cold water
- until smooth; stir into pork mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in sour cream and browning sauce if
- desired. Drain noodles; serving with pork mixture. Yield: 6-8
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.