Honey adds a sweet touch to this combination of colorful peppers from Christa Boylston of Shelby, North Carolina. "I've made it a number of times for small dinner parties," Christa shares. "Everyone I've served this salad to comments on how pretty and flavorful it is."
- 3 each large sweet green, red and yellow peppers, thinly sliced
- 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large bowl, combine peppers and tomatoes. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Pepper Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p6
Reviews for Colorful Pepper Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review