Colorful Peanut Butter Crackers
Ghosts have you up at night? If you aren't too afraid to head to the kitchen, you'll want to indulge in this sweet-n-salty midnight snack. —Ruth Cassis, University Place, Washington
12 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 48 Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons shortening
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Cake decorator holiday shapes
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat cream cheese on high for 15 seconds or
- until very soft. Add peanut butter and honey; stir until smooth.
- Spread over half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Heat milk; stir into chocolate mixture.
- Dip each cracker sandwich in chocolate mixture, allowing excess to
- drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; decorate as
- desired. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set. Yield: 2 dozen.