- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon each celery salt, garlic powder and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish, combine the pasta, ham, corn, 1 cup cheese and 3/4 cup onions. In a bowl, combine the broth, soup, milk and seasonings. Pour over pasta mixture; mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Colorful Pasta with Ham
Sort By :
"I made this four stars somewhat on the quick and easy factor. It was tasty and my family liked it. It uses basic ingredients in your pantry and helped out on a day I didn't have much time. Instead of the fried onions, I crushed chips on top."
"Makes lots and we loved the french fried onions on the top. I was hoping the sauce would be thicker but otherwise a very good casserole."
"I absolutely LOVE this recipe. I make it all the time for both my family and as a freezer meal for others. I often divide it between two 8x8 pans."