Colorful Pasta Salad Recipe
The colorful side dish shared by Mary Tallman of Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin features sweet pineapple, crunchy vegetables and refreshing cilantro in a tangy dressing with pasta. It requires just 15 minutes of prep time, so it’s perfect for a quick lunch or on-the-go dinner.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, snow peas, carrot, cucumber and reserved pineapple juice.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Add to pineapple mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro. Drizzle with salad dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p59
Reviews for Colorful Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >