- 1 loaf whole wheat boule or sourdough bread (1 pound), cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 medium yellow zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups cubed peeled ripe papaya
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 8 thin slices sweet onion, quartered
- In a large bowl, toss bread cubes with 2/3 cup vinaigrette. Transfer to baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, zucchini, papaya, tomatoes, onion and bread. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Colorful Papaya Panzanella in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p194
Reviews for Colorful Papaya Panzanella
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review