Colorful Mixed Salad Recipe
Dried cranberries and mandarin oranges add sweetness to this green salad sent in by Sandra Lashua of Henderson, Nevada. It's loaded with other goodies, then tossed with a pleasant orange dressing.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the orange juice, vinegar, oil and sugar; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, combine the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 283 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Colorful Mixed Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC