Colorful Mixed Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the orange juice, vinegar, oil and sugar; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, combine the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 283 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Colorful Mixed Salad
"Very easy to throw together. Delicious and elegant."
"This is my favorite salad. Everyone always asks for the recipe!"