Colorful Mixed Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the orange juice, vinegar, oil and sugar; shake well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, combine the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 283 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Colorful Mixed Salad
"Very easy to throw together. Delicious and elegant."
"This is my favorite salad. Everyone always asks for the recipe!"