- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Baked potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Mango Salsa in Easy Canning & More 2013 2013
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Colorful Mango Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review