- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound fully cooked smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- Hot cooked rice
- Thread a cherry tomato onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Alternate the sausage, green pepper and onion pieces on skewers, ending with another tomato. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is heated through and vegetables are tender. Remove meat and vegetables from skewers and serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Kabobs in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p14
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Colorful Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Tailgating Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >