- 1 to 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced and quartered
- 6 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons vinegar
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Top with bacon. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Garden Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p21
Reviews for Colorful Garden Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2014
"Super great recipe!! Will use this over and over again!"