Colorful Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 3 pints low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened, divided
- 1-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 12 teaspoons honey
- 1. Place one pint of frozen yogurt in a blender; add peaches. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze. Repeat twice, making a batch of blueberry frozen yogurt and a batch of strawberry frozen yogurt.
- 2. Using a small scoop or melon baller, scoop each flavor of yogurt onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm.
- 3. For each serving, place two scoops of each flavor in individual dessert dishes. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon honey. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup equals 143 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.
Reviews for Colorful Frozen Yogurt
"TRY ICE CREAM MAKER HEALTHY"
"I just saw this recipe-fabulous idea. Can't wait to try it. Sounds like a no-brainer!! Good job."