Colorful Easter Cake Recipe
Jelly beans and Fruit Roll-Ups offer a fun, festive touch for your creation. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Fruit Roll-Ups
- Jelly beans
- Decorating icing of your choice
- 1. Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 2. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Cut Fruit Roll-Ups into strips of desired widths. Lightly press onto sides of cake. Arrange jelly beans around edges of cake. Decorate with icing as desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 391 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Colorful Easter Cake
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2013
"hopefully it is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC