Colorful Easter Cake Recipe
Jelly beans and Fruit Roll-Ups offer a fun, festive touch for your creation. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Fruit Roll-Ups
- Jelly beans
- Decorating icing of your choice
- 1. Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 2. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Cut Fruit Roll-Ups into strips of desired widths. Lightly press onto sides of cake. Arrange jelly beans around edges of cake. Decorate with icing as desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 391 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Colorful Easter Cake
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2013
"hopefully it is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC