Colorful Easter Cake
Jelly beans and Fruit Roll-Ups offer a fun, festive touch for your creation. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Fruit Roll-Ups
- Jelly beans
- Decorating icing of your choice
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two
- greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Cut
- Fruit Roll-Ups into strips of desired widths. Lightly press onto
- sides of cake. Arrange jelly beans around edges of cake. Decorate
- with icing as desired. Yield: 12 servings.