- Lift the template; and frost train track with mixture.
- Use ribbon tip and chocolate frosting to form railroad ties (Fig.
- 4b), spacing them about 1-1/4 inches apart on train track. Use round
- tip to add the rails (spaced about 1-3/4 inches apart) and “Happy
- Decorate edges of cake if desired with green-tinted frosting and
- larger star tip. Yield: 1 Train Cake.
Note: You may substitute different types and sizes of cookies and candies if you wish. Shopping information: Wilton decorator tips and meringue powder are available from Wilton Enterprises, 2240 W. 75th St., Woodridge IL 60517; 1708/963-7100.
Finished size: Cake is 10 x 15 inches.