- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and juice until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in cranberry-orange sauce. Pour into a bowl; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Stir cranberry mixture; fold in whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Mousse in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p88
Reviews for Colorful Cranberry Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review