Colorful Crab Appetizer Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach, divided
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Flatten dough, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in 1 cup spinach, onion, dill, 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, lemon juice and pepper. Spread over the crust. Top with the crab, olives and remaining spinach and lemon peel. Cut into bite-size squares. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 194 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.